You are seeing this page because your IP Address triggered a rule in our firewall system or managed server which it considered a possible threat.
In case you need to report this incident, the details below is what our team needs in order to check the firewall logs.
Your IP: 18.104.22.168
Top Reasons For Being Blocked/Denied Access.
- Used incorrect details when logging in to any service that requires credentials. EG: wordpress, ftp, email, webmail, cpanel etc.
- Your browser has a trojan/virus and is hiding an attack vector.
- The ip address you are on is on a commercial blacklist.
- You (or your web site) tried to pass a url querystring which could be confused as XSS (Cross Site Scripting Attack).
- You dont have permission to access a directory or file on that server.
What Do I Do now?
In most cases, if its a malicious looking attack we will "SHUN" your ip addresses for appx 30 minutes, so we would suggest you wait at least 30 minutes after which the block will automatically clear.
HELP! I waited 30 minutes but still cant access!
If you don’t want to wait or you already waited 30 minutes and need our security team to investigate for you, then please click the button below and we will be happy to help you.
Note: Our team works on GMT Time, so during business hours usually you will get a rapid response. During weekends and national holidays, please expect a delayed response.